Sea-90 Agriculture Soil Mineralizer Plus
Sea-90 Soil Mineralizer Plus offers a complete spectrum of minerals and trace elements to naturally supercharge soil health and fertility. Sea-90 is unprocessed and unrefined, preserving the natural minerals and trace elements that soil bacteria, enzymes, and fungi crave. Plus, organic humate helps improve plant nutrient uptake. Enhance your soil microbiology and create a more productive growing environment to maximize yields, output, and overall quality. Reduce traditional input requirements by unlocking existing fertilizer nutrients, and begin restoring damage caused by synthetic soil additives.
- Complete Macro and Trace Element Support
- Improve Soil Fertility and Productivity
- Includes Organic Humate
- OMRI and CDFA Certified for Organic Production
Did you know? Sea-90 is produced from the pristine waters of the Sea of Cortez, a mineral-rich body of water that Jacques Cousteau once called "The World's Aquarium."
- EDEric D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGet your best grow on!
Some products are hype and some products are a Grand Slam in results. I have been using Sea-90 in my personal medical grows for over 5 years. There's nothing like it for the highest quality cannabis. Your health deserves the best in comforts.
- HCHelen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agolove it
Plants growing faster then before. Love the thought
of my spinach and kale having more minerals.
- KDKevin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMakes all the difference
Applied Sea-90 in part or our garden and noticed that the plants 'woke up' and looked healthier. I also added to my hydroponics bins and had the same results. I will continue to add Sea-90 to my garden and hope to see a more abundant crop than we had last season.
- FWFrank W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoJust added to apple trees...
Excited to compare growth of years of previously planted trees. Just learning about biochar and all other supplements that can supplement growth. Will update in future.
Earlier planted trees were planted with just regular fertilizer.